Registered Acupuncturist and Herbalist
Illness is a message, a wake up call. The body’s ability to heal is amazing, especially when we listen to it. As a child I learned the value of listening to the body’s wisdom, and now practising Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) feels like coming home.
Offering acupuncture in a gentle, intuitive way, my priority is your comfort and holding a safe healing space to connect you to your own innate healing power. I also offer Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Cupping, Food Cures, and self-healing/meditation resources with the goal of helping you create lasting, empowered shifts.
Having studied Acupuncture and TCM Herbology at ICTCMV, I have also completed numerous continuing education courses in my field. In addition to TCM studies, working under Master Healer Mada Dalian has brought a deeper awareness of the pivotal role repressed emotions play in our health, and the importance of addressing the mind, body, and spirit to truly heal.
While I enjoy treating a wide variety of conditions, I have a special interest in:
- Emotional & Mental Health: sleep issues, insomnia, anxiety, depression, grief, PTSD
- Chronic Illnesses: fibromyalgia, thyroid imbalances, adrenal fatigue, tinnitus
- Pain Relief: back, neck, and shoulder pain, headaches, TMJ, sciatica, carpal tunnel
- Digestion: bloating, constipation, diarrhea, IBS, acid reflux, nausea
- Gynecology: menstrual irregularities, PMS, STDs, cervical ripening
- Immune system: Coughs, colds, sore throats, sinus issues, skin issues
Awards: Voted Best Acupuncturist in Vancouver in Vancouver is Awesome’s(formerly Vancouver Courier’s) Stars of Vancouver 2019, 2020, and 2021 Awards.
When not in clinic I enjoy hiking and exploring coastal trails, meditating, and spending time with loved ones, especially Ava, our 10 year old rabbit.
I am grateful to share the wisdom of TCM and help connect patients to their highest state of health. I would be honoured to be part of your healing journey.